Catholic female saints | female patron saints | female saints | female saints names | list of female saints | patron female saints

Orthodox Religion | Saints | Prayers

Filed under: by: HussainGardezi

rthodox Religion |  Saints | PrayersOrthodox religion has only to recall a lot of long hair for men, which are very high, without instructions, in dress, silk and velvet, and decorated with ornaments and jewelry, and one of them requires archmen, Uncombed hair, and those under the most appalling the dominance of a few individuals in the process to get rid of the color sanctums and fraud and stealing people's money. How can we believe in the church, and we believe that, in the case of a request from the depths of his soul only through the answers to the most miserable deception and inanities, and confirms that no one has the right to make any othe rreply these questions? Let me choose the color of my trousers, and let me take his wife to his taste, but in other respects, and those that I see my man, I must ask these people pridurok and these stupid Pranksters. As a guide in my life in the innermost corner of my soul, and I am the shepherd of the Church, my parish priest, who was just out of school, a boy almost petty illiterate or who are aged drunkard, whose only care is to get the largest number of pigs and folwls able. While in prayer, deacon requires a long life on the adulteress, and Catherine II, Peter, or a robber and murderer, who misuses the Bible, I must pray for it. They are wretched miserable asked my brother fire or hanging, and I would yell: "Damn!" These people argue that the curse of my brothers and I would yell: "Damn!" Insist on the fact that I drink a little wine in the spoon, and to emphasize that this is not alcohol, but blood from the body of God - and I shall do so. Yes, but terrible!

Orthodox Saints

In the saints and angels is an important role in the Greek Orthodox Church and faith. All Greeks are baptized named in honor of Saint, and thus celebrated name, not your birthday.

Saints may be divided into six main categories: 1) the apostles 2) and the prophets 3) Martyrs 4) Father and St. 5) monks 6) Just. In Iconography, they tend to spend accordingly.

Below is a list of saints that are respected in the Orthodox religion, and you can read, who they are. Perhaps named one of them ... To find out the names of the Greek language, please take a look, Name Days.


Orthodox Prayers
The Lord's Prayer
The Creed
Introductory Prayer
Prayer at Daybreak - Archimandrite Sophronios
Morning Prayers
Prayers at Mealtime
Evening Prayers
The Compline Service
The Thrice-Holy
Prayers of Preparation Before Holy Communion
Prayers of Thanksgiving After Holy Communion
Prayer to the Holy Spirit
Prayers to the Mother of God
Prayers to the Guardian Angel
Prayers to the Patron Saint
Prayer of Saint Basil the Great
Prayer of Saint John Chrysostom
Prayer of Saint Ephraim
Prayer of Philaret, Metropolitan of Moscow
Prayer of the Optina Elders
Prayer for the Living
Prayer of the Married
Prayer for Parents
Prayer of Parents for their Children
Prayer for Enemies
Prayers of Thanksgiving
Office for the Victims of Abortion

0 comments: